VICTORIA PARK AWARDED THE COVETED GREEN FLAG AWARD ONCE AGAIN!
The prestigious Green Flag Award is the recognised mark of a quality park or green space and demonstrates to the public that the Park boasts the highest possible environmental standards, is well maintained and has excellent visitor facilities.
Click here to download a fun map of the Park showing all of the attractions!
There's lots to do, right in the centre of Town, including:
- Adventure Golf course - for bookings click on the link here
- FREE Children’s splash park from May to September
- Play areas suitable for toddlers and older children including an accessible roundabout and seesaw
- Tennis courts - for more info: https://victoriaparktennisnewbury.com/ or check out our short video to see the courts in action by clicking here
- Competition standard Skatepark
- Boating pond
- Outdoor gym equipment
- Beautiful floral displays
- Home to Newbury Bowling Club (https://newburybowls.wixsite.com/newburybowls for info)
Do you have fond memories of the historic bandstand in Victoria Park? Share and view your memories here