• Connect with us

Football Pitches

Locations

Newbury Town Council currently have two full size football pitches, together with changing room facilities, available to hire at Wash Common and City Recreation Ground.

Football Pitches

Wash Common

Football Pitches

City Recreation Ground

Football Bkg@2X

Hiring a pitch

If you wish to book one of these pitches, we will require a completed application form for your team together with evidence of Public Liability Insurance. Books should be made by telephone on 01635 35486.

Pitch Application >

Conditions of Hire >

Newbury Town Council Football Pitch Charges

From 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021

(Agreed at the Community Services Committee Meeting of 16 December 2019)

Team Type

Cost per Fixture

Adult Teams (over 16's) £79.20 in 20% VAT per game (casual booking)
Adult Teams (over 16's) £66.00p per game (regular booking - 10 0r more)
Junior Teams (Under 16's) Free of Charge

 

Newbury Town Council will invoice all booked matches

All charges are subject to VAT, unless a regular hire booking of 10 games or more is made, with the interval between each booking being at least 1 day and not more than 14 days. Any cancellation by the hirer will invalidate VAT exemption. These rules are compulsory and are set by HM Revenue & Customs.

Regular hire bookings may be paid in instalments (10 games = £660.00). 25% first payment of £165.00 will be required at time of booking, with the remaining 75% divided into equal amounts of, £165.00 each, due on a monthly basis, over a three-month period. Monthly statements will be sent, giving a period of 7 days to pay the next instalment. If any balance instalment is not paid in time, the entire booking arrangement will revert to casual booking rules and VAT will be retrospectively applied to all fixtures in the booking. Any fixture dates not covered by the remaining balance held on account will be cancelled.